Introducing Online Social Casino Games-Cosmo Mystery of Aztec
What is the Cosmo Mystery of Aztec Games
How and Where to Play Online
Benefits of Playing Cosmo Mystery of Aztec Games
A unique part of The Mystery of Aztec game is its bonus game. While running the slots, the bonus icon appears at 3 or more spaces anywhere on the slot, and a bonus game is triggered.
The bonus game is based on the 6 faced dice. The number of bonus icons appearing on the slot machine at a particular time determines the number of times the dice can be rolled in the bonus game. Every time the dice is rolled by the player & the rolling stops after some time, the upper face of the dice reveals one of the following combinations. A lovely dice-rolling animation plays during the dice-rolling feature to give the player a nice feeling. The rewards given to the player in the bonus game depend on the number of rewards for each combination above.
The Aztec civilization, also known as the Mexica civilization, was one of the most impressive and influential societies in the history of the Americas. Here are some amazing facts about the Aztecs:
- Tenochtitlan was one of the largest cities in the world: The Aztecs founded their capital, Tenochtitlan, in 1325 on an island in the middle of a lake, where Mexico City now stands. At its height, Tenochtitlan was home to around 200,000 people, making it one of the largest cities in the world at the time.
- The Aztecs were skilled farmers: Despite living on an island, the Aztecs were able to cultivate crops using a technique called chinampas, which involved creating artificial islands by piling up mud and vegetation. These floating gardens allowed the Aztecs to produce enough food to feed their growing population.
- Human sacrifice was an important religious practice: The Aztecs believed that the gods needed human blood to stay alive, so they regularly performed human sacrifices. Most of the sacrifices were prisoners of war or slaves, but some were volunteers who believed that by sacrificing themselves they would ensure the continued existence of the universe.
- The Aztecs had a complex calendar: The Aztecs used two calendars: a 365-day solar calendar and a 260-day ritual calendar. The two calendars were used together to create a 52-year cycle, which was seen as a time of renewal.
- Chocolate was a luxury item: The Aztecs considered chocolate to be a luxury item and used it in religious ceremonies, as well as for medicinal purposes. The drink was made by mixing cocoa beans with water, chili peppers, and other ingredients.
- The Aztecs had a complex social hierarchy: The Aztec society was divided into different social classes, with the emperor and the nobility at the top, followed by the commoners, slaves, and prisoners of war. Social status was determined by birth, but it was possible for commoners to rise through the ranks by displaying bravery in battle.
- The Aztecs were skilled engineers: The Aztecs built an extensive system of canals and aqueducts to bring fresh water into Tenochtitlan. They also constructed impressive pyramids and temples using stone and other materials.
- The Aztecs had a rich mythology: The Aztecs had a complex mythology that included many gods and goddesses, as well as creation myths and stories about the afterlife. Some of their most important deities included Quetzalcoatl, the feathered serpent, and Huitzilopochtli, the god of war.
- The Aztecs were conquered by the Spanish: In 1521, the Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés arrived in Mexico and began a campaign to conquer the Aztecs. After a long and brutal war, the Spanish were victorious, and the Aztec civilization came to an end.
- The Aztecs left a legacy: Despite their defeat, the Aztecs left a lasting legacy on Mexican culture. Many of their traditions, such as the Day of the Dead festival and the use of chili peppers in cooking, continue to be celebrated today. The Aztecs also had a profound influence on Mexican art and architecture, as well as on the Spanish language.